No announcement yet.

Avanti Belts for Power Steering and AC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool/Heat: Avanti Belts for Power Steering and AC.

Good day, I'm going through spare parts and have two of three fan belts needed that I cannot identify either by measurement or part number. This is for a 1963 Avanti R1 (63R-3062) with PS and factory AC. One belt for Fan/alternator is clearly identified as Part #1557585 (Gates #7430), which seems correct (44 1/2"). The second is shorter (about 38 1/2") Armormark #15375 (also Dayco and CADNA numbers)...is this for the PS? The third belt (NAPA #9490, listed as 15/32" x 49 3/8")...is this for AC? Any help is greatly appreciated as I've searched Google, SDC, AOAI, Bob Johnstone, Parts book, shop manual, etc. - Can someone please point me to an interchange page or other site where I can determine if the two unidentified belts that I have are correct for the applications needed: PS and AC? Thanks so much.

Belt interchange AOIA News Letter #22 page 21.

Comment

Since no one has replied. Fan/Alt. 1557565 43 1/3" X 13/32" X 38 degree.
      AC 1694301 49 1/2" X 1/2" X 38 degree.
      P/S 1548573 37 5/8" X 3/8" X 38 degree.
      If you need a specific Manufacturers part number just ask.

Comment

Alan, thanks so much for taking the time to confirm belt applications. Where do you find the belt interchange "AOIA News Letter #22 page 21?" Is that available online? Your time is appreciated, Bob

Comment

I have them in both paper and on CD that I bought from a guy in Arizona back in 2009. Old shovel nose called and caused a brake in my membership that I had to fill. You should find the add in the latest news letter.

Comment

Working...
          X