Update on '57 Golden Hawk Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on '57 Golden Hawk Restoration

I've been making steady progress on the restoration of our '57 Golden Hawk and I created a couple slide show videos showing the progress. I've done all the work my self in my garage and hope to have it completed and on the road this spring.

The first video has been on You Tube for a while. Videos 2, 3 and 4 were added this past week.

Sheet metal restoration, block sanding, body assembly, painting and wet sanding
    Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
    1964 Daytona Hardtop
    1962 Champ Truck
    1957 Golden Hawk

Great job on the restoration and the slide show!

Comment

Nice work on the car and presentation , Thanks , Ed

Comment

Well done Neil, you should be very proud of yourself as everything looks great!
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Very nice job you are very talented and thanks for the pictures. I'm about to start on my 57 Golden Hawk and you just gave me the motivation I needed to jump into it.
          I don't have to do much to the engine but the body work is close to the condition that yours was. Looks like I have a lot of work to do but your pictures will help me a lot.
          I can't wait to see the finish product. Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

That's a great documentation of your resto. I have most of that ahead of me on my '61,

regards, Cus
            sigpic

Comment

Your presentations brought back years of memories. meticulous attention to detail. We all look forward to future presentations as you progress on this very nice restoration.
              Charlie D.

Comment

Working...
              X