63 Wagonaire at York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Wagonaire at York

I will be bringing the above mentioned v8 auto to sell in the corral on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
    It has sat in a lean too a real long time, has rust issues, but looks really complete including title.Have not tried for running condition I will try to answer any questions and try and post pictures if any interest. CONGRATS on your sale Gary!

george o

George,

Since I found a ride for my wagon, I hope you bring the Scotsman 4x4 for the folks to look over. I will be outside in my normal spot.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

George,

Since I found a ride for my wagon, I hope you bring the Scotsman 4x4 for the folks to look over. I will be outside in my normal spot.

Gary

Comment

Gary

Right now, that is the plan. The Scotsman has never been to PA before. If you think about it, save a small spot next to you for the few things I got to sell. I keep the diesel turned off!!

George

Comment

Gary

Right now, that is the plan. The Scotsman has never been to PA before. If you think about it, save a small spot next to you for the few things I got to sell. I keep the diesel turned off!!

George

Comment

How about more info- starting with pictures and price??

I'm bringing my tow dolly with me just in case something has to follow me home

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

How about more info- starting with pictures and price??

I'm bringing my tow dolly with me just in case something has to follow me home

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Bob

Thanks for the reply, will get info & pictures first of the week

george o

Comment

Bob

Thanks for the reply, will get info & pictures first of the week

george o

Comment

Here are the pictures.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Here are the pictures.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Here are the pics. George will be set up next to me outside the main building at York.

Comment

Here are the pics. George will be set up next to me outside the main building at York.

Comment

Gary, thanks for adjusting the photos. It was my first photo posting. Sometime, would you school me a bit on photo posting

George

Comment

Gary, thanks for adjusting the photos. It was my first photo posting. Sometime, would you school me a bit on photo posting

George

Comment

Working...
                              X