PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Deepnhock !

j.byrd
12-19-2018, 02:27 PM
Some of you may not remember, but some time back, Jeff recommended a cleaner called LA Totally Awesome. Well, my bride found it, brought it home, and today I have given it the ultimate test. We have a 63 Mini, and as most, if not all British (and older) cars do, it sort of "marks it's spot" with drippings...... well, in my case, more like "gushings". There has been a several month session of just setting in the carport the Mini's been doing, so today I moved it and there was his little spot - - - -the size of a washtub. My floor has spots of really old paint and also bare concrete, and this stuff cleaned it completely up ! So, just wanted to say thanks to Jeff, and do a recommend of my own for this product. Now, to clean under my Studebaker in my friends garage......

DEEPNHOCK
12-19-2018, 02:40 PM
Hello,
My name is Jeff and I am addicted to LA Awesome....:rolleyes:

BobWaitz
12-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Hmmm... I could use something like that so I just ordered some to try it out.

Colgate Studebaker
12-19-2018, 08:33 PM
We bought a few bottles a couple months back to use on our driveway that needed to be cleaned/powerwashed. I got done with about a third of the drive and the difference is amazing. I diluted the LA Awesome as directed, wet the concrete, sprayed on some cleaner, scrubbed with a stiff broom(not very hard ), and hit it with the powerwasher. So yes I agree that the name is the perfect description of the product and I'll recommend it wholeheartedly. Thanks Jeff, I'll fuel your addiction. Bill

JLB
12-20-2018, 05:20 AM
it's Amazing that it works so well.................even more Amazing is the price,$1.00 per bottle at Dollar Tree!
Thanks Jeff

DEEPNHOCK
12-20-2018, 09:42 AM
No thanks needed. Just sharing something good that works...
Here's the first of two lil' video's using LA Awesome cleaner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1UHiOSV_8

DEEPNHOCK
12-20-2018, 09:43 AM
And part two......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VccP3Wk7pZw&t=2s

j.byrd
12-20-2018, 01:26 PM
Thanks for that DEEPNHOCK ! I also have a small UT cleaner and was wondering about how the cleaner would do in it. I have been using toilet bowl cleaner ( don't laugh, it has proven to be the best, even used it at the aircraft repair station). I'll try this next time I get in a small parts cleaning frenzy, ha !