This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Champ - california cheap

This was posted on Truck Talk. Thought someone in the NW might be interested in saving this truck.

<center>Champ looking for a good home
    by Ron Smith </center>I have a '62 Champ short bed (dodge) looking for a good home. It's a parts truck. The bed is good and so is the glass. Most of the chrome is there. In fact, most of the truck is there. I have a very limited time left here and this truck needs to find another home.
    I would like to at least get a couple of hundred for it. The bed alone is worth this. Still, I'd mostly like to see the truck just get a home.
    I was only able to get these two pictures in before the battery died:
    The front view is the best as the chrome is in good condition. Ruddy camera died before I could get off the shot. You'll have to take my word for it.

Yours,
    Ron Smith
    Lewiston, CA
    studeclunker@aol.com
    Out in the woods of Nothern California!

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

We've been aware of this for a time. This is offered by our own StudeClunker.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

We've been aware of this for a time. This is offered by our own StudeClunker.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Lord she looks bad in those pictures. The rust on the bed is largely surface. The truck seems to have been sideswiped in the past and the painters applied a quantity of bondo all over the body. They even filled in both fender flares. Pity it was such a poor quality job. Hopefully a home can be found for pick-a-truck.

Lotsa Larks!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Lord she looks bad in those pictures. The rust on the bed is largely surface. The truck seems to have been sideswiped in the past and the painters applied a quantity of bondo all over the body. They even filled in both fender flares. Pity it was such a poor quality job. Hopefully a home can be found for pick-a-truck.

Lotsa Larks!
          Ron Smith
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X