Chapitre du Québec du SDC ---- Québec Chapter of SDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapitre du Québec du SDC ---- Québec Chapter of SDC

Félicitations sincères aux membres du SDC de la Province de Québec qui ont formé le Chapitre du Québec du SDC! Son création était approuvée par l'executif du SDC le 8 novembre 2018.

Pour devenir membre du nouveau Chapitre, ou pour plus d'informations, SVP contacter le Président, Stefan Brosseau, à stefetclau@gmail.com .

Sincere congratulations to the members of SDC in the Province of Québec who have formed the Québec Chapter of SDC! Its creation was approved by the executive of SDC on November 8, 2018.

To become a member of the new Chapter, or for more information, please contact the President, Stefan Brosseau, at stefetclau@gmail.com .

Click image for larger version

Name:	logo studebaker qc 20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1759743

Bill Jarvis, SDC Regional Manager,
    Québec and/et Atlantic Provinces
    Last edited by Greenstude; 11-12-2018, 02:50 PM.
    Bill Jarvis

Merci et Bienvenue!!

Bonne chance!

Craig

Comment

Congratulations Bill. I know from past discussions with you that you've been working on this expansion for some time.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Thank you, Stu. Much of the credit must go to Stef Brosseau, as he has put a lot of effort into starting the Chapter.
        Bill Jarvis

Comment

Avez vous une "website"?
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I wish them luck. With the large area of Quebec and only 18 SDC members in all of Quebec, it will be a challenge.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
              I wish them luck. With the large area of Quebec and only 18 SDC members in all of Quebec, it will be a challenge.
              Gary,

This will now link Canada coast-to-coast with an SDC chapter representing each province (finally). Quebec was a huge gap between the chapters in Ontario and the Atlantic Chapter covering the Maritime provinces.

True, it may be a challenge, but one of the reasons for forming a chapter is to seek out these Studebaker owners in La Belle Province to join SDC, thereby increasing membership as a net result. Quebec was a huge market for Studebaker of Canada, and has been ignored far too long!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
                Gary,

This will now link Canada coast-to-coast with an SDC chapter representing each province (finally). Quebec was a huge gap between the chapters in Ontario and the Atlantic Chapter covering the Maritime provinces.

True, it may be a challenge, but one of the reasons for forming a chapter is to seek out these Studebaker owners in La Belle Province to join SDC, thereby increasing membership as a net result. Quebec was a huge market for Studebaker of Canada, and has been ignored far too long!

Craig
                Craig - I agree with all of this. I wasn't trying to discourage this, just saying that it will be challenging
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Welcome aboard Quebec Chapter and members! Glad to have you with us!
                  I have some fond memories of Expo 67!
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Merci a tous et chacun et a Bill pour son support, on travail a la création d`un site internet "info Québec Studebaker"
                    n`hésitez pas a communiquer avec moi a stefetclau@gmail.com

Tks to all of you and Bill for is support we are working on the website be call "info Québec Studebaker
                    Stefan Brosseau
                    président founder Québec Chapter

Comment

I wonder if Alain Gilbert is a member ?
                      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                        Bill Jarvis and I have been trying to find Alain for a few years without success.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                          That is a name from my past. Alain, Stu and a couple of other Canadians used to regularly come down to our Hudson Valley Chapter meets.
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Stefan,
                            Welcome, please be sure to send me your events for listing in What's Happening in Turning Wheels. I have you on my email distribution list also.
                            Last edited by SusieQ; 11-15-2018, 06:39 AM.

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
                            studenews@outlook.com

Comment

[QUOTE=2R5;1135237]I wonder if Alain Gilbert is a member ?

Roger Hill gave me contact info which I have forwarded to Stefan Brosseau.
                              Bill Jarvis

Comment

Working...
                              X