Idaho Potato Farmer Stude pickup makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Potato Farmer Stude pickup makeover

Have you seen the old and now new commercial on TV featuring the Stude pickup. It looks real good. Any body know who owns that truck. member perhaps? jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

I agree. However in the original I though it totally unnecessary to have the truck cough and splutter near the end. Obviously some person's opinion of Studebakers' being unreliable.
    Bill

Comment

The owner was identified in a link in a prior thread.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Took me a while to find it but here it is....

Comment

The motor in new truck does not appear to be Studebaker Brand x. May be the Studebaker parts are rejecting the transplant needs more anti rejection drugs to accept the foreign motor

Comment

The dog looked like the intelligent one, probably put a Chubby in it.

Comment

That truck has been featured in the potato commercials for a few years now: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ghlight=potato

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
                I agree. However in the original I though it totally unnecessary to have the truck cough and splutter near the end. Obviously some person's opinion of Studebakers' being unreliable.
                Bill
                I took it more as a reflection on the farmer, not the truck, but that's just my opinion.
                Mike Davis
                1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Here is the link with the story about the new commercial. http://producenews.com/the-produce-n...GJ1JoeLib6Qnqc

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
                  studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Working...
                  X