Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone stole my tag line!

My wife just found this T shirt online, it is at Cafepress.com

I have no financial interest in this shirt or company, I just found it funny it is out there.

It is an addiction!
    It is an addiction!

CafePress will steal from anybody!

Chris Pile
    StudeFolk Manager
    Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

CafePress will steal from anybody!

Chris Pile
      StudeFolk Manager
      Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

If BondoBilly made it I would like to have one. Hey Bondobilly get on it.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
        As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

If BondoBilly made it I would like to have one. Hey Bondobilly get on it.

Comment

I can't reproduce it. It has a trademark on it. by Car Dreamer.com
            Actually Cafe Press doesn't steal, it's customers do it. Cafe Press is a rip off. The owner of the "store" gets a few pennies per sale and CP gets most of the money.

Comment

I can't reproduce it. It has a trademark on it. by Car Dreamer.com
              Actually Cafe Press doesn't steal, it's customers do it. Cafe Press is a rip off. The owner of the "store" gets a few pennies per sale and CP gets most of the money.

Comment

Isn't $22.99 kind of expensive for a T-Shirt? Plus shipping.
                Studebaker Frugal kicking in.

Comment

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

[img]
                    Yes, but the price is based on how much the guy who submitted his design to Cafe Press sated how much he wants to make off the shirt.
                    Most every item that Cafe Press makes, or sells, I have in stock. So for a T-shirt, they "charge" the "artist" $ XX.50, the they add his profit, which he set. That grey/ash t-shirt cost at piece price about $3.20, but they buy at case rice, which is approx. $1.83. They might print it using a transfer from a computer, or use a DTG machine. Direct To Garment. The transfer costs $1.76, a DTG print about $.90.

I sell my shirts for $12.50, so I guess the guy who "designed" it wanted $10 per shirt. Cafe Press charges $12.95 to $19.95 for a Stainless Travel Mug. In bulk they cost me $5.40 plus shipping. Ceramic Mugs cost us $1.89 in a case of 36, but shipping is about $40 a case.

The best way to describe Cafe Press and other similar places is they are like the old fashioned Vanity Press companies, who would publish a book for a guy because no publishing house would.

Had the guy who went to Cafe Press not put his name under the slogan, I could make them all day.

Now IF, just IF JB would have a poor mans copyright, and given me permission...heck they would be on line now.

$12.50 to $15.00 is a good price to sell Studebaker oriented shirts for.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

[img]
                      Yes, but the price is based on how much the guy who submitted his design to Cafe Press sated how much he wants to make off the shirt.
                      Most every item that Cafe Press makes, or sells, I have in stock. So for a T-shirt, they "charge" the "artist" $ XX.50, the they add his profit, which he set. That grey/ash t-shirt cost at piece price about $3.20, but they buy at case rice, which is approx. $1.83. They might print it using a transfer from a computer, or use a DTG machine. Direct To Garment. The transfer costs $1.76, a DTG print about $.90.

I sell my shirts for $12.50, so I guess the guy who "designed" it wanted $10 per shirt. Cafe Press charges $12.95 to $19.95 for a Stainless Travel Mug. In bulk they cost me $5.40 plus shipping. Ceramic Mugs cost us $1.89 in a case of 36, but shipping is about $40 a case.

The best way to describe Cafe Press and other similar places is they are like the old fashioned Vanity Press companies, who would publish a book for a guy because no publishing house would.

Had the guy who went to Cafe Press not put his name under the slogan, I could make them all day.

Now IF, just IF JB would have a poor mans copyright, and given me permission...heck they would be on line now.

$12.50 to $15.00 is a good price to sell Studebaker oriented shirts for.

Comment

Bondo;

You have permission to print anything I say or print..............lol

Is that cheap?

It is an addiction!
                        It is an addiction!

Comment

Bondo;

You have permission to print anything I say or print..............lol

Is that cheap?

It is an addiction!
                          It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
                          X