PDA

View Full Version : Dave Thibeault

Buzzard
09-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Can anyone supply me with Dave Thibeault's email address?
Thanks,
Please pm me if possible.
Bill

DEEPNHOCK
09-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Edited for Web hygiene.

Buzzard
09-16-2018, 11:13 AM
Thank you Jeff!

Metman
09-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Scares me when I just see someone's name as a post title... Whew!

jclary
09-16-2018, 11:53 AM
Scares me when I just see someone's name as a post title... Whew!

Me too!!!, but it sure gets attention.;)

ddub
09-16-2018, 03:35 PM
I had the same reaction.

mch
09-16-2018, 07:19 PM
nonetheless, Dave T is a great and honest source for information and parts. I have relied on him for my 64R2 Avanti, 1963 GT Hawk and now my 64 Super Hawk.
Best to call in the morning, a great addition to our Studebaker family
Mark

mch
09-16-2018, 07:22 PM
also, he is great with repair and restoration of carburetors, starters, etc
Mark

showbizkid
09-17-2018, 12:26 AM
Since The question has been asked and answered, I’m deleting the response. Please let’s not put members personal information in the clear - this the Web after all!

Guido
09-17-2018, 06:28 AM
Since The question has been asked and answered, I’m deleting the response. Please let’s not piss members personal information in the clear - this the Web after all!

The info is still in the quote in Jeff's response...

rockne10
09-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Since The question has been asked and answered, I’m deleting the response. If he was just an average joe SDC member I could understand.
Inasmuch as Dave is a full-time public purveyor of Studebaker goods and services, and his contact information is readily available in every issue of Turning Wheels and The Antique Studebaker Review, as well as the SDC web site or a simple internet search, I would imagine he would find the information here to be simply free publicity.
Would we also be reticent to provide contact info for Studebaker International, Turner Brake or Fairborn?

But this now changes the entire course and intent of the original post; and should probably be a policy discussion elsewhere. FWIW

raprice
09-18-2018, 03:45 PM
All I can say is that Dave is a great guy to deal with.
Rog

showbizkid
09-18-2018, 05:00 PM
Thanks Guido - could’ve sworn I did that already.

Roger, it’s a personal email, phone number and home address. Doubt you would want yours up in the clear !

StudeRich
09-18-2018, 05:04 PM
/Cut/Would we also be reticent to provide contact info for Studebaker International, Turner Brake or Fairborn?

But this now changes the entire course and intent of the original post; and should probably be a policy discussion elsewhere. FWIW

Yes many of us would strongly object to ALL of our personal info being that easy to locate on the internet, with a likely HOME address, Phone Number and email, THIS goes WAY beyond "Business Contact information".

Remember that many of the Studebaker Vendors operate out of their Homes including most of those noted.

I Totally agree with Clark's decision, Post #2 should have been Deleted. :!:

This is one of the benefits of the PM System, anonymity. :)

rockne10
09-18-2018, 06:12 PM
... it’s a personal email, phone number and home address. Doubt you would want yours up in the clear ! It's also his business email, address and phone number.