A tester???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tester???

Here's a question I bet don't get many replies!!!(I mean "constructive replies"). Getting ready for paint, so I went around to make sure all the molding holes were clear and present. Let's see NOS doors,fenders,tailgate. Fenders OK, Doors I drilled for moldings, Rear tailgate STOP!!!. Drilled the moldings and medellion holes OK. nOW The PELHAN script????? The holes are rectangle and very small. Just like the front fender holes for the emblem. Any ideas how to drill these and not make a mess and/or get them a shade two big and the emblem won't cover. The body man said simple, no holes just grind the pegs off the nos Pelhan script and glue it on. I could go without, as most people won't even know it is missing. And then sell the NOS script for lets say 1 million dollars. Yea!

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Drill the holes undersize, less than the width of the square hole you need. Then use a small, square or triangular file and finish the holes to the correct square size by hand. I've seen it done, never done it myself.

Comment

Working...
    X