Serial Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Numbers

If you recall, we've often discussed a body swap and serial number plate move as part of a restoration.I found this company takes that to the extreme. They provide a all new sheet metal 57 Chevy body except for the cowl with the number from the car you are "restoring", or build you a new car from scratch with a numbered cowl they provide. BTW, even if they made a Studebaker body for 35K, I don't think they'd have a market.

CARS Inc. is much more than a reseller of reproduction parts for Chevrolet cars and trucks: we manufacturer sheetmetal, interiors and more for classic Chevy vehicles! Everything we make is made in the USA. And we’re proud to have a staff that is knowledgeable and passionate about the vehicles we sell products for. Give us a try and experience the CARS Inc. difference in your next classic Chevy build!

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 wagon
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

British Motor Heritage started this trend. It started with MGB shells and moved to other cars such as the Midget and Mini.

British Motor Heritage Limited has access to unparalleled knowledge, authentic production information and original drawings and patterns.

With Camaro, Mustang and soon to be a Challenger body, it appears this will be the wave of the future. I keep waiting for someone to start building B-Body Mopars...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

British Motor Heritage started this trend. It started with MGB shells and moved to other cars such as the Midget and Mini.

British Motor Heritage Limited has access to unparalleled knowledge, authentic production information and original drawings and patterns.

With Camaro, Mustang and soon to be a Challenger body, it appears this will be the wave of the future. I keep waiting for someone to start building B-Body Mopars...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
      X