PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bit of Packard

Stude Shoo-wop!
08-24-2018, 05:18 PM
Yes, technically this should be in the Stove-Huggers section, but for some reason I can't upload photos on my computer from there. Anyway, I recently went on a trip to Key West and I found one of the only souvenirs worth buying in a hole-in-the-wall antiquities shop that I'm fairly certain was made out of brine-covered driftwood. Take a gander for yourself!

mike cenit
08-24-2018, 07:39 PM
Pretty cool, the President that signed that was Ferry, shouldn't it have been Nance at the date it was issued?

studegary
08-24-2018, 07:40 PM
That is interesting in that it was issued the month before the merger with Studebaker.

I don't have any Packard stock certificates, but I do have many Studebaker and Studebaker-Packard stock certificates. I tried to get them with different corporate officers' signatures. The one certificate that means the most to me is the one issued in my name.

6hk71400
08-25-2018, 02:30 PM
I have all Studebaker related stock certificates with a post war issue date and all different signature including Byers Burlingame. They will be donated for the annual chapter banquet in January for our chapter auction.

Bob Miles