PDA

View Full Version : Made it to SB

Bob Andrews
08-19-2018, 04:30 PM
Currently at Hooters in Mishawaka. Drove by the SNM, going there tomorrow. Anybody wants to meet for a drink, I’m in :)

DEEPNHOCK
08-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Look up Rich Dudkowski.... Fun guy...

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/BobPalma/DSCF3470.jpg

Bob Bryant
08-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Currently at Hooters in Mishawaka. Drove by the SNM, going there tomorrow. Anybody wants to meet for a drink, I’m in :) Bob: i am going to depart from Holy Cross Village in about ten minutes. If I miss you it still won't be a lost cause, as I will still be at Hooters!

Bob Andrews
08-19-2018, 05:23 PM
Look up Rich Dudkowski.... Fun guy...

I know Rich! I sold him a Wagonaire. I used to bring him black and tan beer from New York. Wish I knew how to get ahold of him!

Bob Andrews
08-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Bob: i am going to depart from Holy Cross Village in about ten minutes. If I miss you it still won't be a lost cause, as I will still be at Hooters!
Hey Bob, i’ll look for you! Maybe wear a red corsage so I’ll recognize you.

rockne10
08-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Bob,
You wouldn't recognize the corner where Hooters was in State College the last time you were here. This 12-story "Rise" just opened for student rentals this month. :ohmy:

Studebaker1965
08-19-2018, 06:11 PM
Holy smokes! What happened in downtown state college. I lived at that end of town during my senior year at penn state! Always changing!

DieselJim
08-19-2018, 07:05 PM
I know Rich! I sold him a Wagonaire. I used to bring him black and tan beer from New York. Wish I knew how to get ahold of him!520- 314seven

Bob Bryant
08-19-2018, 08:49 PM
Hey Bob, i’ll look for you! Maybe wear a red corsage so I’ll recognize you.

I wore my red Avanti T-shirt. Met someone I had emailed with in the past. Had a good car talk. Hope your visit to Michiana goes well.

Bob Andrews
08-20-2018, 09:27 PM
I wore my red Avanti T-shirt. Met someone I had emailed with in the past. Had a good car talk. Hope your visit to Michiana goes well.

It was great to spend some time with you, Bob. Also great to see my friend and Studebaker legend Jim Maxey. The trailer pick up went well, in my visit to the SNM was great as always.

One fly in the ointment, when I planned to go to the ACD museum, I did not realize it was 100 miles away from South Bend. So I scrapped that part of my trip until another time.

I also ran out of time to contact Rich D. But hey, nothings perfect, I still had a great time. I picked up the fenders for Larry from Jim Maxey, and in the morning I’m headed back east.

DieselJim
08-21-2018, 05:17 AM
Have a safe trip home.

Bob Andrews
08-22-2018, 06:58 PM
Have a safe trip home.

Made it home with no issues. The truck ran perfectly, and the trailer followed home like it should :-) it was a pretty simple matter to meet up with Larry and get him his fenders. Really nice guy, hoping I can get away to meet up with him at Dunkirk.

All in all it was a great trip. And especially great to see you. Best regards to you, and hope to see you at next year’s IM.

Bob Andrews
08-22-2018, 07:00 PM
Bob,
You wouldn't recognize the corner where Hooters was in State College the last time you were here. This 12-story "Rise" just opened for student rentals this month. :ohmy:

Wow, that’s a big surprise. I know that when Hooters went out there was another restaurant in there that was pretty similar, also pretty good.

Everything changes, I guess.