Out and about in the Champ today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out and about in the Champ today

Cool truck! [8D] It's the right color too.

Maybe it's just the pictures, but there's something different about the rear wheel cover... [?]

BTW; still driving the '59 here in Jawjuh. Here it is February and there's POLLEN all over everything! I don't get it!

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Maybe it's just the pictures, but there's something different about the rear wheel cover... [?]

BTW; still driving the '59 here in Jawjuh. Here it is February and there's POLLEN all over everything! I don't get it!

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I love those trucks. Seeing these pictures makes me wish I wasn't enduring and Iowa winter right now.

Comment

I love those trucks. Seeing these pictures makes me wish I wasn't enduring and Iowa winter right now.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

Sharp eye Matthew. That rear wheel cover has some black paint sprayed on it to make it look like "spokes", I guess. I intend to take some acetone and clean it off when the weather warms up.[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
          http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Sharp eye Matthew. That rear wheel cover has some black paint sprayed on it to make it look like "spokes", I guess. I intend to take some acetone and clean it off when the weather warms up.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Out and about in the Champ today

[)]Had to go out to Timber Creek Canyon to do an appraisal on a Scout today. The weather was nice, so took a few shots of the '64 Champ I drive.[)]

steve blake

Comment

I'm always thinking TW covers when I look at pictures like these. That first shot is a good one!

Comment

I'm always thinking TW covers when I look at pictures like these. That first shot is a good one!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by monomaniac

[)]Gosh, you really thing so? I sort of thought the lighting was a bit weird. I'd be tickled pink to email you the full size version as an attachment if you'd like.[)]

steve blake

Comment

quote:Originally posted by monomaniac

[)]Gosh, you really thing so? I sort of thought the lighting was a bit weird. I'd be tickled pink to email you the full size version as an attachment if you'd like.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Is that a reflection Steve that makes the windshield look like someone put illegal tint on it and a sun band? If that is actually the case, we may have to sic Studedude Dave, the SDC cop on you!

StudeRich
                        Studebakers Northwest
                        Ferndale, WA
                        StudeRich
                        Second Generation Stude Driver,
                        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Is that a reflection Steve that makes the windshield look like someone put illegal tint on it and a sun band? If that is actually the case, we may have to sic Studedude Dave, the SDC cop on you!

StudeRich
                          Studebakers Northwest
                          Ferndale, WA
                          StudeRich
                          Second Generation Stude Driver,
                          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
                            Studebakers Northwest
                            Ferndale, WA
                            [)]Guilty as charged, your honor.[)]<g> I'm actually not certain if it's illegal in Texas or not.[)]

steve blake

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
                              Studebakers Northwest
                              Ferndale, WA
                              [)]Guilty as charged, your honor.[)]<g> I'm actually not certain if it's illegal in Texas or not.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Working...
                              X