PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Looking to help out a member regarding SI

Bob Andrews
08-15-2018, 06:41 AM
I had a member in Buffalo contact me about bringing home some fenders for him from SI. It’s too far for him to drive out there, and I could save him a ton of shipping if I could pick up the fenders while I’m there.

The problem is, he says that S I is only open on Wednesdays. I won’t be there until Monday, and I have to leave for home on midday Tuesday.

He could pay for the fenders over the phone, but would someone local be willing to pick them up for him today and then I’ll get them from you next Monday? I know it’s kind of short notice.

His name is Larry and I’m sure he will be looking in. If somebody can pick them up though, I’ll give him a call and let him know. You know it would be appreciated!

Bo Markham
08-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Bob,

Why don't you get a hold of Jim Maxey, he lives right there in South Bend. He's a really nice fella and would probably help???

Bob Andrews
08-15-2018, 11:14 AM
Just as a follow up – everything is set, Larry got his parts bought, and Jim Maxey is picking them up. So Larry will have his parts Tuesday night. Big thanks again to Jim!

PS Jim – I tried your phone again and triple checked the number, still doesn’t work. I guess, watch the forum, I’ll be trying to get in touch with you. I couldn’t figure out how to get the message system through the form to work either. Or if you can sometime, call me at 315-440-7351. Would like to drop my trailer at your place sometime Monday morning. Thanks again!

StudeNorm
08-16-2018, 09:49 AM
This is what the club and the forum is all about... Kudoos!