This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlen Olsen "Studebaker Acres" Print

Not sure if everyone has seen Arlen Olson's Studebaker collection print (http://rolling-borders.com/shop/index.php?cPath=58_121) but apparently it is sold out of the 500 signed copies and now there are a few artist proofs out there and then that will be all she wrote for this one. I picked up a copy for $40 at Hershey and plan to frame it for may office. Sure is a nice print.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Yes I have one of those it is #325 of 500, very nice, picked it up at a place southwest of Detroit a couple of years ago while at Woodward dream cruise with a bunch of Stude guys.

Frank J.van Doorn
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Rod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Yes I have one of those it is #325 of 500, very nice, picked it up at a place southwest of Detroit a couple of years ago while at Woodward dream cruise with a bunch of Stude guys.

Frank J.van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

The one with all the Studebakers in the pasture by the barn. I have had one for about 8 years now. Bought it at the Wichita, Ks. swap meet. Also bought one of the little boy working on his soap box car with a 50 bullet nose nailed on. Standing in front of a Studebaker Service sign.

Comment

The one with all the Studebakers in the pasture by the barn. I have had one for about 8 years now. Bought it at the Wichita, Ks. swap meet. Also bought one of the little boy working on his soap box car with a 50 bullet nose nailed on. Standing in front of a Studebaker Service sign.

Comment

My car is the 6th one down. I've got the original. He does a nice job if anyone wants their car 'tuned.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

My car is the 6th one down. I've got the original. He does a nice job if anyone wants their car 'tuned.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Hi Dan-
                This is Rob Duddy from Rolling-Artwork. We probably met at in the Orange (mud) field at Hershey. Thanks for the mention. We suddenly saw a few new customers come in yesterday because of your post.
                I talked to Arlen when he was at the show about Studebaker Acres being almost sold out. He is going to search his storage to see if there are any more remaining prints that he has not yet designated an Artist's Proof.
                At present we can only find 4 more copies of this print to make available. It will then be added to the long list of sold out prints Mr. Olson has created.
                For those who bought them early - congratulations - your numbered copy should fetch a nice price on the secondary market - if you ever choose to sell it. If any members of your forum would like to reserve any of the remaining copies (or get a second copy for a future gift), please contact us promptly.

We'll make them available to your forum members on a first-come, first served basis, and we will honor the $40 show price if you mention you found us here.

Regards,

Rob
                PS - if this posting is inappropriate or not allowed per your forum rules (commercially oriented), please delete and accept my apologies.

Automotive Artwork and Wallpaper Borders

Comment

Hi Dan-
                  This is Rob Duddy from Rolling-Artwork. We probably met at in the Orange (mud) field at Hershey. Thanks for the mention. We suddenly saw a few new customers come in yesterday because of your post.
                  I talked to Arlen when he was at the show about Studebaker Acres being almost sold out. He is going to search his storage to see if there are any more remaining prints that he has not yet designated an Artist's Proof.
                  At present we can only find 4 more copies of this print to make available. It will then be added to the long list of sold out prints Mr. Olson has created.
                  For those who bought them early - congratulations - your numbered copy should fetch a nice price on the secondary market - if you ever choose to sell it. If any members of your forum would like to reserve any of the remaining copies (or get a second copy for a future gift), please contact us promptly.

We'll make them available to your forum members on a first-come, first served basis, and we will honor the $40 show price if you mention you found us here.

Regards,

Rob
                  PS - if this posting is inappropriate or not allowed per your forum rules (commercially oriented), please delete and accept my apologies.

Automotive Artwork and Wallpaper Borders

Comment

Working...
                  X