No announcement yet.

Sure hope someone beats me to this one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure hope someone beats me to this one!

If no one's bid the opening G-note at the end I WILL, and hope it's not enough to meet the reserve!

Come on someone- save me from myself![]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

If it was closer I would be all over (especially since I have a wad of cash after selling my Power Wagon tonight ). I looks like it was sold new in Gary L.'s neck of the woods. For a grand I don't think you can go wrong.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

If it was closer I would be all over (especially since I have a wad of cash after selling my Power Wagon tonight ). I looks like it was sold new in Gary L.'s neck of the woods. For a grand I don't think you can go wrong.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Lovely car!

Comment

Lovely car!

Comment

She's right purdy, ain't she! A Hamilton-built beauty after SB had shut down. Man, if I thought I could afford her, I'd bid and have a ball driving it back from NY after the weather turned nice!

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

She's right purdy, ain't she! A Hamilton-built beauty after SB had shut down. Man, if I thought I could afford her, I'd bid and have a ball driving it back from NY after the weather turned nice!

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Well - I bid on it but someone else had also. So I bid $1,025.00 and the other guy's bid outdid me. I'm done.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Well - I bid on it but someone else had also. So I bid $1,025.00 and the other guy's bid outdid me. I'm done.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

If no one's bid the opening G-note at the end I WILL, and hope it's not enough to meet the reserve!

There is no reserve...but it is already over the G-note opening bid.

Nice car!

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

There is no reserve...but it is already over the G-note opening bid.

Nice car!

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

C'mon, Biggs- go for it! I'll go get it and keep it here till you come out, and give you the grand tour of the IoMT!

Better yet- I'll keep it till Lancaster, at which time you fly into Syracuse, I'll pick you up in it, you can head down to the Meet, then drive 'er home!!

Or maybe I should just snipe it at the end......................

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

C'mon, Biggs- go for it! I'll go get it and keep it here till you come out, and give you the grand tour of the IoMT!

Better yet- I'll keep it till Lancaster, at which time you fly into Syracuse, I'll pick you up in it, you can head down to the Meet, then drive 'er home!!

Or maybe I should just snipe it at the end......................

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

A nice basic & clean, Studebaker machine! [] [^] I don't know why, but I like the look of the single headlight 64's better than the dual headlight ones. Interesting to see what she'll go for.

<h5>Mark
                            '57 Transtar
                            3E-6/7-122
                            </h5>
                            Mark Hayden
                            '66 Commander

Comment

A nice basic & clean, Studebaker machine! [] [^] I don't know why, but I like the look of the single headlight 64's better than the dual headlight ones. Interesting to see what she'll go for.

<h5>Mark
                              '57 Transtar
                              3E-6/7-122
                              </h5>
                              Mark Hayden
                              '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                              X