Packard Hawk serial number 58LS1019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawk serial number 58LS1019

In the early 60's (in Chicago) I bought Packard Hawk serial number 58LS1019. I was in my early 20's, knew I had an interesting car (I even knew it was somewhat rare), but didn't really appreciate it for what it was. I drove it for a few years (even drove it from Chicago to Los Angeles when I moved here), and after a couple of years sold it. I just thought about it recently and I wonder if anyone on the forum knows of the car. If anyone can provide some info and/or history about the car, I would be very appreciative. Thanks.
    Last edited by brngarage; 07-09-2018, 03:31 PM. Reason: Correction of serial number
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Here ya go! http://findclassicars.com/packard/83...kard-hawk.html

Craig

Comment

Thanks for your quick response Craig. I deliberately did not mention in my post here that the car was equipped from the factory with a 3 speed manual transmission and overdrive. This one is also equipped that way, which leads me to believe it really is my old car. Thanks again Craig.
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Working...
      X