This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a New Wall-Hangy-Thingy

Darn Goliath. He's been whinin' 'cause 'Sheba's room is all hooty-tooty, decorated with neat things 'n stuff, i.e.:

So, I went and bought something for his room today:

Now, he wants it painted red. I tell ya, it's not easy bein' me! [xx(] I may have to find another job soon.

sigpic
    Dave Lester

I would love a old Studebaker sign to hang in the Garage to intimidate the Chevy, where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Randy_G
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

I would love a old Studebaker sign to hang in the Garage to intimidate the Chevy, where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Randy_G
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude
        I may have to find another job soon.
        Don't do it, Dave [:0]

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude
          I may have to find another job soon.
          Don't do it, Dave [:0]

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dave its not that people cannt find work its that most are lazy and the rest of us that do work are put to the test everyday. "There are only so many of the good mules to plow the field" thats my qoute and you can say you saw it here first, SDC[)]

Randy_G

Comment

Dave its not that people cannt find work its that most are lazy and the rest of us that do work are put to the test everyday. "There are only so many of the good mules to plow the field" thats my qoute and you can say you saw it here first, SDC[)]

Randy_G

Comment

After 31 years in the classroom (mostly 8th grade), in June of 2003 I retired. I do substitute at one school, now and then. That's a great position to be in. They call me and if I don't feel like working that day, I don't. At one school I could work everyday if I so chose. I don't choose so I don't work everyday. The funny thing is about once a month somebody asks me to come back and teach full time. Money wise this would be a great deal. Draw my retirement and a full salary at the same time. But why should I? All those meetings, all those crazy parents (usually worse than the kids) and all that time that I could be playing somewhere else. The money would be nice -- maybe get my race truck together sooner, but I'd be working all the time and couldn't enjoy it as often as I'd like. Sooooo...I'll just work when I want and take things a little slower.
                Joe Roberts
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser
                Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

After 31 years in the classroom (mostly 8th grade), in June of 2003 I retired. I do substitute at one school, now and then. That's a great position to be in. They call me and if I don't feel like working that day, I don't. At one school I could work everyday if I so chose. I don't choose so I don't work everyday. The funny thing is about once a month somebody asks me to come back and teach full time. Money wise this would be a great deal. Draw my retirement and a full salary at the same time. But why should I? All those meetings, all those crazy parents (usually worse than the kids) and all that time that I could be playing somewhere else. The money would be nice -- maybe get my race truck together sooner, but I'd be working all the time and couldn't enjoy it as often as I'd like. Sooooo...I'll just work when I want and take things a little slower.
                  Joe Roberts
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser

Comment

Man, if you spent 31 years in the eight grade its a wonder you ever got a job.

Comment

Man, if you spent 31 years in the eight grade its a wonder you ever got a job.

Comment

Okay, wise guy! You got me.
                        Joe Roberts
                        Joe Roberts
                        '61 R1 Champ
                        '65 Cruiser

Comment

Okay, wise guy! You got me.
                          Joe Roberts
                          Joe Roberts
                          '61 R1 Champ