frankenbullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankenbullet

has anybody seen this? https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...606230188.html
    don't know if the link will work(doesn't look like it will) los angeles craigslist search
    frankenbullet. They grafted a bullet nose on a 53 coupe

I usually don't care for cars that have been blended together.........but........I kinda like this concept.
    Looks to be well proportioned, kind of like the 58 Packard Hawk, and sure promotes the bullet nose while lending Hawk like features to the rear.
    I'd like to play with that Desotoamino too.
    sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
    1950 Champion Convertible
    1950 Champion 4Dr
    1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
    1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Awesome concept. Love it and well proportioned...
      sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Keeping the passion alive

Comment

Two thumbs up from me!
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

It's definitely one of a kind! It could have turned out horrible, but they did some very talented body work, so it turned out pretty well. I even like the tail lights.
          Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Its well done, but not as good as the original 53. I like the rear end best.
            Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

I actually like it! and the Desoto Pickup looks like it could be nice too...

Comment

I also like the Desoto pickup, but I would never change a 53 Stude.

Comment

The longer I look at this, the better I like it. With the '53 parts car, the price is not far-fetched. Leave the DeSoto to the MoPar fans.
                  The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                  X