PDA

View Full Version : Attended my first SDC event (and more!)

Stude Shoo-wop!
06-17-2018, 02:10 PM
Like the title suggests, I had a lovely breakfast with the Sunshine Chapter of the SDC yesterday at a "classic" Denny's. There was a fair number of cars there and the company was spectacular. I also made a quick video of the '62 Champ if anyone would like to see it here: https://www.patreon.com/IntriguinglyDifferent. If people would like to contribute some funds, I could move on to bigger and better things. For instance, I wanted to take a good look at the Cade Collection (of 60 Studebakers) in Gainesville.

On another note, I'd just like to say "Happy Father's Day!" to all those beleaguered dads out there that made sure to make their children their first priority.

mbstude
06-17-2018, 07:30 PM
For instance, I wanted to take a good look at the Cade Collection (of 60 Studebakers) in Gainesville.

Well, there’s only around 45 (nice) Studes in that collection, but it’s still a lot of cars to look at. Let me know when you plan on coming up.

mitka88
06-18-2018, 03:50 AM
Thanks for sharing:) I'm a original car kind of guy, but that awesome green Hawks of yours would look good with some gold metallic pin striping!