Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on Station wagon lovers - this shoud be sold! ('60 four door)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Station wagon lovers - this shoud be sold! ('60 four door)

Really not sure why this wagon is still listed for sale but maybe it looks too good to be true. If it would have been this nice and Colonial Red, I might have talked the wife into it...

V8, automatic, twin traction, back up lights, signal-seek radio, split bench and dual head rests, tissue dispenser, factory rubber cargo cover... whats not to love!

Last edited by 62champ; 06-06-2018, 01:43 PM.

Beautiful car. I would like to have it. Not sure where the idea of a "signal seeking radio" came from. It's just a standard push button radio.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
      Beautiful car. I would like to have it. Not sure where the idea of a "signal seeking radio" came from. It's just a standard push button radio.
      I guess the area above the dial does not stick out far enough for it to be AC-2981. Wonder why they did not have "Studebaker" in the chrome bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
        Really not sure why this wagon is still listed for sale but maybe it looks too good to be true.
        That is a really nice Lark wagon -- someone needs to give it a good home.

At the price it could be a great entry into the old car hobby --
        Bill Jackameit
        1964 Challenger Wagonaire
        1964 Daytona Sedan
        Total of 10 Studebakers owned since 1961
        Bill Jackameit's Studebaker Page online since October 1995
        https://billstudepage.homestead.com/files/studpg.htm

sigpic

Comment

OMG, what a cream puff. So much want.

Comment

It looks like a nice wagon. I traded a 1960 Lark VIII wagon for my Zip Van.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I've got its ugly twin out in the woods behind my house.

Comment

Nice car, well worth the price maybe. cheers jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

...and they call it VUN-DER-BAR?

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
                    Really not sure why this wagon is still listed for sale but maybe it looks too good to be true. If it would have been this nice and Colonial Red, I might have talked the wife into it...

V8, automatic, twin traction, back up lights, signal-seek radio, split bench and dual head rests, tissue dispenser, factory rubber cargo cover... whats not to love!
                    You blew it, you didn't tell Her that it has a Beautiful Ginger and Cocoa Interior! Rachael Ray would LOVE it!

From a distance those '58-'61 Delco PB Radios always APPEAR to have the Wonder Bar, but it is just a Simulated one!
                    It's a Cargo Floor MAT not Cover, those WERE available also.
                    StudeRich
                    Second Generation Stude Driver,
                    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Super nice wagon... but while we may see the price as reasonable, many see Studebakers as an off brand not worth much. Drop it to $5k and it will probably move out the door to it's new home
                      1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Anyone in Atlanta that could physically inspect this car please PM me.
                        Thanks.
                        Jim
                        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

That's a beautiful wagon, and looks like it should be worth the price.

Comment

I'd want to check the undercarriage...... but assuming that isn't an issue, nice buy ! BTW, I went to my 1st car show last night. 200+ cars .... only "1" For Sale vehicle: 1992 Buick Riviera @ $5500. ask...!

Comment

That is nice.
                              64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
                              Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
                              X