PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Jerry Forrester

Studedude
05-21-2018, 09:19 PM
It breaks my heart to tell ya this, but the gold spinners on the wheels of my Studebaker are starting to become dull, and not looking so good.

Do you do gold anodizing? I know you would love to hep me!

studegary
05-21-2018, 09:57 PM
It breaks my heart to tell ya this, but the gold spinners on the wheels of my Studebaker are starting to become dull, and not looking so good.

Do you do gold anodizing? I know you would love to hep me!

Perhaps he could chrome plate them for you and then they wouldn't look so out of place (outstanding/stand out) :D.

Jerry Forrester
05-22-2018, 05:38 AM
As much as I would love to help you with this problem, I can't. We only do decorative chrome. Looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and get a NICE set of wheels for Sheba.
Of course you're gonna be stuck with those Pontiac wheels for the rest of your life. Who would want them? <G>

Studedude
05-22-2018, 03:40 PM
As much as I would love to help you with this problem, I can't. We only do decorative chrome. Looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and get a NICE set of wheels for Sheba.
Of course you're gonna be stuck with those Pontiac wheels for the rest of your life. Who would want them? <G>

Ah, I feel so much better now! It's been so long since we've visited at a meet, I got lonesome for your lust of my wheels! Naturally, when I noticed the oxidation (patina) on the spinners, I thought of you. I did, however, anticipate that you couldn't hep me, so I purchased a life time supply of gold spinners a while back.

I can run the patina ones for go, and use the new ones for show, so that you will always be able to admire them! :!:

(We sponsored a Pontiac club meet at our clubhouse last Saturday, and a Pontiac guy tried to buy my wheels, but I said, "NO! I gotta keep 'em!" :lol: