Hey, Jerry Forrester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Jerry Forrester

It breaks my heart to tell ya this, but the gold spinners on the wheels of my Studebaker are starting to become dull, and not looking so good.

Do you do gold anodizing? I know you would love to hep me!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spinners.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	1757903
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
    It breaks my heart to tell ya this, but the gold spinners on the wheels of my Studebaker are starting to become dull, and not looking so good.

Do you do gold anodizing? I know you would love to hep me!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72646[/ATTACH]
    Perhaps he could chrome plate them for you and then they wouldn't look so out of place (outstanding/stand out) .
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

As much as I would love to help you with this problem, I can't. We only do decorative chrome. Looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and get a NICE set of wheels for Sheba.
      Of course you're gonna be stuck with those Pontiac wheels for the rest of your life. Who would want them? <G>
      Jerry Forrester
      Forrester's Chrome
      Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
        As much as I would love to help you with this problem, I can't. We only do decorative chrome. Looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and get a NICE set of wheels for Sheba.
        Of course you're gonna be stuck with those Pontiac wheels for the rest of your life. Who would want them? <G>
        Ah, I feel so much better now! It's been so long since we've visited at a meet, I got lonesome for your lust of my wheels! Naturally, when I noticed the oxidation (patina) on the spinners, I thought of you. I did, however, anticipate that you couldn't hep me, so I purchased a life time supply of gold spinners a while back.

I can run the patina ones for go, and use the new ones for show, so that you will always be able to admire them!

(We sponsored a Pontiac club meet at our clubhouse last Saturday, and a Pontiac guy tried to buy my wheels, but I said, "NO! I gotta keep 'em!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spinners.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1720774
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
        X