PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Collection Of Studebaker Pics

Studedude
05-20-2018, 09:53 AM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/26500/Studebaker--26683.jpg
https://tinyurl.com/y9sr9bpm

Stude Shoo-wop!
05-20-2018, 02:34 PM
What in blazes is that? An Israeli Defense Forces Studechopper? How wonderfully silly!

Noxnabaker
05-20-2018, 03:44 PM
Strange enough, Israel was where I saw my first bulletnose when I was 9 years "old", I got quite a shock, it was far away from the coupes, Hawks & Larks I already knew.

S2Deluxe
05-20-2018, 04:18 PM
I see only 1 pic posted, How is that a collection?

Mark

Studedude
05-20-2018, 04:26 PM
I see only 1 pic posted, How is that a collection?

Mark
Pretty simple, really. Click the link below the picture.

S2Deluxe
05-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Pretty simple, really. Click the link below the picture.

Simple for everyone else, maybe? I did try that, but all I get is a smaller view of the same pic. I don't get why, am I the only one it's not working for?

Mark

Studedude
05-20-2018, 06:04 PM
Simple for everyone else, maybe? I did try that, but all I get is a smaller view of the same pic. I don't get why, am I the only one it's not working for?

Mark
Once the, "smaller view of the same pic," loads there are < > arrows on each side of that pic. Click those to navigate through the other pics.

The theme is Flying Studebakers.

Dwight FitzSimons
05-20-2018, 07:59 PM
That has to be a PhotoShop picture. Notice that there's no tail rotor. Without that the body of the chopper would rotate counter to the direction of the rotor due to conservation of angular momentum.
-Dwight

S2Deluxe
05-20-2018, 08:04 PM
Once the, "smaller view of the same pic," loads there are < > arrows on each side of that pic. Click those to navigate through the other pics.

The theme is Flying Studebakers.

Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are there any Madd Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark

S2Deluxe
05-20-2018, 08:09 PM
That has to be a PhotoShop picture. Notice that there's no tail rotor. Without that the body of the chopper would rotate counter to the direction of the rotor due to conservation of angular momentum.
-Dwight

Maybe it's on the opposite side, out of view? Yeah, that wouldn't be physically adequate then, would it? It's what you call, artistic license. No need to concern yourself with reality.

Mark

Studedude
05-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are thre any Mad Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark

Sorry you can't access the pictures. There are several icons to click on that opens all kinds of pictures of all kinds of Studebakers. May be a browser issue?

I didn't see any Madd Doodler images.

firestoper 25
05-20-2018, 10:17 PM
Wow....that's a pile of pictures, I was on the site for an hour, great fun thanks! Sherm / Green Bay

Jessie J.
05-20-2018, 10:27 PM
Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are there any Madd Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark The arrows are way off at the very edges of the screen. You may need to adjust your screen size to get them to show up.

Noxnabaker
05-21-2018, 03:43 AM
The pix comes up in a new window for me & down at the bottom the rest of them shows a wee bit shadowy & when put'n my pointer on them they brighten up.

Studedude
05-21-2018, 02:30 PM
Wow....that's a pile of pictures, I was on the site for an hour, great fun thanks! Sherm / Green Bay
Thanks for the report... I was beginning to think I was seeing things!