PDA

View Full Version : STUDEBAKER, PACKARD, AVANTI Dealership Neon Signs by former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealer

JBarton
05-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Been making many Studebaker, Packard, and Avanti Dealership Showroom Neon Signs for car collectors across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Finest Quality with Attention to Detail - custom made to order in your choice of brilliant neon colors and sizes for your particular model.

Personally hand-blown, made, and signed by former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealer - Barton Sales & Service, Ohio, USA.

Glad to help you, too - personal service - May Specials. Contact thru website: www.BartonNeonMagic.com

1951Champion
05-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Post some photos of your work!

RDWEAVER
05-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Post some photos of your work!

This is a picture of one John built for my wife and I. John is a car guy... he has a nice collection of cars.
He does high quality world class neon. There are lots of photos on his website at Barton Neon Magic.... just google this. His attention to detail is unsurpassed. Don't worry you will be totally satisfied. He will make you anything you want. I highly recommend him if your are looking for neon!