Unknown Mortal Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Mortal Avanti

New Zealand band Unknown Mortal Orchestra is using some shots with the singer in front of an Avanti in their promotion of their new album. There's one at the top of this review:
    On their fourth album, ‘Sex & Food’, UMO have thrown themselves into bold new direction for a set of fuzzy, funky and fun set of songs.

And the guy who shot it - a photographer I happen to follow on tumblr, which is how I learned about this - posted this outtake as well:
    Neil Krug is an American artist based in Los Angeles, CA.

OK, NOT going there.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Yeah, the guy in the pics looks like he might try to sell you some fake drugs or something. Ha! Nice looking Avanti though - from what we can see of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
        Yeah, the guy in the pics looks like he might try to sell you some fake drugs or something. Ha! Nice looking Avanti though - from what we can see of it.
        The Avanti looks like it is an Avanti II or a '64 with modifications (fender flares, painted headlight surrounds, etc.).
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Mirrors too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
            Mirrors too.
            Yes, the mirrors were the first thing I noticed too.
            Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
            '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
            X