1962 daytona convertable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 daytona convertable

Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be for a 1962 Daytona convertible. It has the 170 OHV engine with automatic. It is suppose to be a one owner car and had a repaint done. It has about 82,000 miles on it.
    Thanks

3k in rough but moving under its own power to 12 to 17 k in fairly good condition.

Comment

Go to the next to the last ad at http://studebakernef.com/churning_wheels.htm to see what someone else is offering in a 1960 Lark convertible. Maybe it'll help?
      Bill L.
      1962 GT Hawk

Comment

Always keep in mind that with a Heavy Car like a Convertible, a V8 Engine is always a BIG Plus and worth more, but CONDITION is everything.

Engine & Mechanical?
        Suspension & Brakes?
        Interior?
        Correct Color and Quality Paint?
        Trunk and Interior FLOOR RUST?
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Mario, as StudeRich stated, without specific information on condition (cosmetic and mechanical including what works and doesn't work and how well it drives), and good pictures showing the cars condition, the best you will be able to get here is a very wide range like Jeffry provided.

If you want a closer estimate, more info is needed.
          Paul
          Winston-Salem, NC
          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
          Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

We had a beautiful 1962 Lark Daytona convertible many years ago, V8, automatic, red with a white top. In 1975 we had two little girls and a baby boy was on the way. Sold the Lark for $3000. bought a 1974 Caprice station wagon. Wish I still had both cars today.
            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
            X