PDA

View Full Version : 1959 Lark Steering Wheel

severalsins
04-18-2018, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have a lead on a '59 Lark steering wheel in black or red that's in good condition/no cracks? A decent reproduction would be just fine too, just haven't found any yet.

Thanks kindly!

wdills
04-18-2018, 03:56 PM
You might want to try SI. When I was shopping for a wheel for my Hawk they had quite a few NOS ones available. They actually sent me 3 different ones so I could choose the color I liked the best. I just sent the other 2 back once I made my decision.

severalsins
04-18-2018, 04:01 PM
You might want to try SI. When I was shopping for a wheel for my Hawk they had quite a few NOS ones available. They actually sent me 3 different ones so I could choose the color I liked the best. I just sent the other 2 back once I made my decision.

Thanks Wayne, I tried looking on the SI site, but no luck. I sent Jim an email too, we'll see what he comes back with.

Commander Eddie
04-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Ronnie,
SI has lots of parts that are not in their catalog or listed online. There are other possible vendors as well. Keep trying and see what SI has to say.

2R5
04-18-2018, 04:42 PM
If you can find a new one I wouldn’t worry about color , they can easily be painted to your liking.