PDA

View Full Version : Nice report on Streetside Classics

BobPalma
04-17-2018, 06:42 PM
:) Many of us have been watching that nice Golden Sand / overdrive 1964 Cruiser that's been offered by Streetside Classics / Charlotte NC for awhile.

I just got a call from a new SDC member in St. Paul MN who bought the car sight-unseen. It's his first Studebaker, although not his first collector car; he also has a Model T Ford, a 1941 Ford, a 1964 Olds Dynamic 88 Holiday 4-door hardtop and, now, this Cruiser.

He was favorably impressed with the Cruiser when it arrived; he said it was "as advertised" and described by Streetside Classics. The defects he and his mechanic noted (nothing major) had been disclosed; "no surprises" when it arrived and they looked it over. :!:

Nice to hear of an honest dealer. :D BP

Bill Pressler
04-17-2018, 06:46 PM
:) Many of us have been watching that nice Golden Sand / overdrive 1964 Cruiser that's been offered by Streetside Classics / Charlotte NC for awhile.

I just got a call from a new SDC member in St. Paul MN who bought the car sight-unseen. It's his first Studebaker, although not his first collector car; he also has a Model T Ford, a 1941 Ford, a 1964 Olds Dynamic 88 Holiday 4-door hardtop and, now, this Cruiser.

He was favorably impressed with the Cruiser when it arrived; he said it was "as advertised" and described by Streetside Classics. The defects he and his mechanic noted (nothing major) had been disclosed; "no surprises" when it arrived and they looked it over. :!:

Nice to hear of an honest dealer. :D BP

That is a nice-looking car I've admired a few times before, and you're right, it is nice to hear of an honest dealer.

Commander Eddie
04-18-2018, 11:20 AM
I hope you encouraged him to join the SDC, of course.

BobPalma
04-18-2018, 02:23 PM
I hope you encouraged him to join the SDC, of course.

:!: Right, Ed. When I broached the subject with him, he said he had already joined SDC. :D :cool: BP

what huh
04-18-2018, 03:33 PM
That was one of the cars that were one my list but it was beat out by another.

Glad it found a home, it is a very nice and clean car!