Sold the lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the lark

Well after alot of consideration I've finally sold my lark to a young lady whom is going to have a body shop clean it up and then get it running. I'm very happy to say it's in better hands.
    "trying to save them from the crusher one at a time"

Searched all of the Members Cars Forum back to 7/2014 9 Pages, and Never found the '61 Lark Deluxe 4 Door Pics.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Rich, look on his profile page...........

Click on his username, then click 'view profile'. Scroll down to 'albums' in the greyed out area on the left. Click on 'My 1961 Lark VIII' and look at the pictures of Restobaker's cars.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by Restobaker View Post
        Well after alot of consideration I've finally sold my lark to a young lady whom is going to have a body shop clean it up and then get it running. I'm very happy to say it's in better hands.
        I hope you signed her up to SDC. As others have stated, Turning Wheels is worth the cost of membership.

Bob Miles
        Different by Design, Different by Delight!

Comment

I agree with Bob and also could have mentioned the registries throughout the club .

Old Fart

Comment

You saved it from the crusher! Maybe she will let you have a ride when she has it driveable.

Comment

Who was it? Who said nothing better (cuter than a Gal and her Lark... )

Comment

Working...
              X