Garden State Chapter display at the museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden State Chapter display at the museum

We have 8 Studebakers in the Vintage Automobile Museum of New Jersey , Its at 1800 Bay ave. bldg. 13. Pt Pleasant N.J. 08742 , 732 899 0012 , Due to the Nor easter (storm)we are getting now we don't if the museum will be open this week so call first Ed
    Attached Files

Nice display Ed! Kudos to you and all who put it together. Too bad you couldn't come up with a Bullet Nose. Nice Mr. Ed poster too, seems to me I've seen it before, oh yeah, in my stash!
    JS
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Brother Ed,

Great job and great exposure for the Garden State Group. Hoe long are they there for? It'd make a great Turning Wheels article as well.
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Thanks , The cars are there till the end of April , I put out feelers for a Bullet nose on this forum and in our local newsletter But alas no response. Next months meeting will be at the museum on April 22nd Sunday at 12:00 pm , Pizza will be served. One of the officers of the museum Ray Patenude , His dad had a Studebaker dealer ship in North Jersey. He is also the person I worked with the most in setting up this display and it went very well . I would like to Thank the members of the Garden State Chapter who volunteered their cars and time to make this display a success , Ed

Comment

Three Cheers HUZZAH! HUZZAH!! HUZZAH!!!
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I remember making several donations to this museum before it was, when it was still an idea.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X