PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding service.

T.J. lavallee
03-16-2018, 10:32 PM
I was in need of a replacement dome light lens cover and door jamb switch for my 59' Lark. I opted to secure the parts from vendor Dan Omans Lark Parts. The turn around was quick and the parts were in great condition. Better, in fact, than I expected for used parts. I highly recommend Him. The price was more than fair.
:)

candbstudebakers
03-17-2018, 11:46 AM
You live in AZ and didn't think of Chuck and Chris Collins? I hope most know that they have retired and sold out to Russ and Sharon Ware in Gilbert Az. same number that the Collins had. give them a try they are great people and Studebaker all the way and going to be great venders.

tsenecal
03-17-2018, 12:35 PM
Yes, Chuck Collins has always done a great job for me. Living in NV, it is convenient, because the parts get here quick. I was curious about the new name on the last order, and didn't know that they had changed owners. It was still great service, and hope that Russ and Sharon do well with it. The last order that I got from our vendor in Indiana took exactly two weeks to get to me.

T.J. lavallee
03-17-2018, 05:10 PM
I didn't know about the new owners or I just might have given them a shout out. Thanks for the info.

6hk71400
03-17-2018, 05:19 PM
I didn't know about the new owners or I just might have given them a shout out. Thanks for the info.

Russ and Sharon were at March Madness in Tucson. I bought two New 1962 Taillight Lenses. I saw 1959, 1963 Lark lenses there and several other goodies. Chuck and Chris were there as well. They are enjoying retirement and all of us thank them. Russ and Sharon will carry on the fine service as well.

Bob Miles
Different by Design, Different in Delight!