• Show
Clear All

• Stude Factory Continental Kits

Very interesting statement below the 3rd picture on following link:

members.provalue.net/studes/STUDE48.HTM

Tim-53 Studebird (with after market continental kit) in Yuma, AZ
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

I saw a CD recently on ebay called, "The Ultimate 1954 Studebaker CD". Among other fabulous items, it included the brochure for the continental kit. It also had many other necessary items of interest to (mainly) '54 Studebaker freaks. The guy selling it for a paltry $25 was....oh wait, it was I! (Oops, forgot to say "Shameless Self Promotion".)

John

Comment

I saw a CD recently on ebay called, "The Ultimate 1954 Studebaker CD". Among other fabulous items, it included the brochure for the continental kit. It also had many other necessary items of interest to (mainly) '54 Studebaker freaks. The guy selling it for a paltry $25 was....oh wait, it was I! (Oops, forgot to say "Shameless Self Promotion".)

John

Comment

Here are a few more pics.

Bob Johnstone
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Here are a few more pics.

Bob Johnstone
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Thanks again for your website, Bob. Your Stude continental kit pics are very interesting to me as my 53 Studebird had one installed by my wife's dad and uncle back in the 50's. It appears to be same as the one on blue car but without the fender seam, thank goodness.

Tim-53 Studebird in Yuma, AZ

Comment

Thanks again for your website, Bob. Your Stude continental kit pics are very interesting to me as my 53 Studebird had one installed by my wife's dad and uncle back in the 50's. It appears to be same as the one on blue car but without the fender seam, thank goodness.

Tim-53 Studebird in Yuma, AZ

Comment

Working...
              X