'64 Cruiser in Texas, V8 and sharp for $6,995, not mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Cruiser in Texas, V8 and sharp for $6,995, not mine

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Beautiful car! If any one goes to look at it, let me know the serial no, and body no and owner so I can add it to the Cruiser registry.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Doesn't look too bad. Seem to remember quite a while back, a Texas SDC member found a pretty worn out '64 Cruiser in Austin that was equipped with bucket seats, powershift, and R1 - always wonder what became of it...

Comment

That "postimage" site is rated R
        Nice pictures of the car, tho
        sals54

Comment

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a site for posting images? Photobucket, frankly, is terrible. Postimage, as duly noted, has its disadvantages. I tried Imgur, but that doesn't seem to work well with forums...

Comment

Originally posted by drpreposterous View Post
            Does anyone have a good suggestion for a site for posting images? Photobucket, frankly, is terrible. Postimage, as duly noted, has its disadvantages. I tried Imgur, but that doesn't seem to work well with forums...
            I shoot my pictures in medium quality JPEG, then download them to "MY PICTURES" in my computer, then post them directly to this and a few other sites.

After the crap photobucket pulled, I won't download pictures to some third party site again.

Comment

Originally posted by drpreposterous View Post
              I use Igmur. I'll admit it took me a while to figure it out but I'm very satisfied with it now.
              Jerry Forrester
              Forrester's Chrome
              Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Are those 64 or 65' seats (interior) ?? Nice car hold the color combo.

Comment

They are definitely 64/65 seats. Very comfortable, even in vinyl!

Mark

Comment

This is a very nice car. Seems to be well priced.

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
                      I shoot my pictures in medium quality JPEG, then download them to "MY PICTURES" in my computer, then post them directly to this and a few other sites.

After the crap photobucket pulled, I won't download pictures to some third party site again.
                      I do the same thing. I don't know why you need a hosting site unless your computer has very limited storage. Mine is several years old and has lots of pictures that I can just load directly to the forum.
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Rose mist interior with a red exterior would take some getting used to, IMO.
                        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

the trouble with the cruisers [ 63 - 66 ] nobody wants them. they all say it,s hard to get part's for them i tell them thats not true there parts avilable might be a little more expensive then a FORD or CHEVY. but you can not convince them,thats why i'm stuck with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by leonard View Post
                            the trouble with the cruisers [ 63 - 66 ] nobody wants them. they all say it,s hard to get part's for them i tell them thats not true there parts avilable might be a little more expensive then a FORD or CHEVY. but you can not convince them,thats why i'm stuck with mine.
                            The main "trouble" with them is too many doors (especially a sedan and not a hardtop). People seem to want hardtop prices for a four door sedan not realizing that there is a big difference in market value. How good it runs, how good the condition is and how much was spent on the car has no bearing on this. Occasionally someone is lucky and comes across someone looking for just what they have.
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

What year Cruiser do you have? Color int/ext? Options?
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X