Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Kranak's (jimmijim8) - New Information!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Kranak's (jimmijim8) - New Information!!!

See Dusty Bob's reply below for the latest news of Jim's condition.

Wow .. that sucks. I havent seen him post in a while, is this true?

EDIT : Just checked, doesnt look like he posted since 09/18/2006

Tom
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Wow .. that sucks. I havent seen him post in a while, is this true?

EDIT : Just checked, doesnt look like he posted since 09/18/2006

Tom
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Ony other info I have found is that jimmijim8 is in IC, and no other family members were at the hospital when someone called. See message below from Tom Noller.
        =====================================================================

On alt.auto.studebaker, TomNoller wrote:
        > Poor Jim. If anyone knows the address & room number, maybe we could deluge
        > him with cards.

I managed to find out the info on the hospital..

-----------
        You can send a card to the patient at the following address:

Mr. Jim Kranac
        Room 514, Bed 2
        Palmetto Health Richland
        5 Richland Medical Park
        Columbia, SC 29203
        ------------

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Ony other info I have found is that jimmijim8 is in IC, and no other family members were at the hospital when someone called. See message below from Tom Noller.
          =====================================================================

On alt.auto.studebaker, TomNoller wrote:
          > Poor Jim. If anyone knows the address & room number, maybe we could deluge
          > him with cards.

I managed to find out the info on the hospital..

-----------
          You can send a card to the patient at the following address:

Mr. Jim Kranac
          Room 514, Bed 2
          Palmetto Health Richland
          5 Richland Medical Park
          Columbia, SC 29203
          ------------

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
          53 Starliner Hardtop
          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

any news? I sent a card a while back. please do so. being in a hospital far from home sucks.
            also I think he was on his way to Omaha when it happened.
            any news???Rich

64 Daytona HT
            64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
            Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

any news? I sent a card a while back. please do so. being in a hospital far from home sucks.
              also I think he was on his way to Omaha when it happened.
              any news???Rich

64 Daytona HT
              64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
              Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

Actually, he was heading to Georgia from Virginia 9or where ever he's located) and someone hit his S-10 PU. I hope he gets well soon, I've met him before nad he's one all around good guy! He sat at the same table as me at the GA 3rd State Meet last April. (When I won the dump truck)

Comment

Actually, he was heading to Georgia from Virginia 9or where ever he's located) and someone hit his S-10 PU. I hope he gets well soon, I've met him before nad he's one all around good guy! He sat at the same table as me at the GA 3rd State Meet last April. (When I won the dump truck)

Comment

We sent another card on behalf of our Chapter about a week ago and still didn't hear anything back.
                    I emailed the same office who, initially, sent me his room number information and yesterday, they replied
                    -----------
                    All I have been able to learn is that Mr. Kranac was discharged on September 29.
                    -----------

Bob Johnstone
                    Potomac Chapter
                    64 GT Hawk (K7)
                    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

We sent another card on behalf of our Chapter about a week ago and still didn't hear anything back.
                      I emailed the same office who, initially, sent me his room number information and yesterday, they replied
                      -----------
                      All I have been able to learn is that Mr. Kranac was discharged on September 29.
                      -----------

Bob Johnstone
                      Potomac Chapter
                      64 GT Hawk (K7)
                      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Hey Folks, I got this email from his good friend Denzel Linn last evening.-----

Bob.. Jim is not doing so well ..I talked with his wife Carol and she told
                        me he has been transported from Columbia S. Carolina to Atlanta Georga trama
                        center and he is now in Cleveland Ohio..He had a stroke and Carol said he
                        seems to be improving from the stroke.. The doctor told Carol Jim might
                        never walk again.. He has some feeling in his right side little bit on his
                        left side..Many breaks in his neck.. could be as many as eight breaks..or
                        fractures..They told Carol the will keep him there six to eight weeks then
                        he has to go to a nursing home or care center.NOT GOOD NEWS....Carol is
                        holding up well but is overwhelmed with all the problems she now faces..I
                        tryed to call her tonight cause I haden't heard from her for about four
                        days.. Will try again tomorrow ..If I get anymore news I'll let you
                        know..DENZEL

Dustybob in WV

Comment

Hey Folks, I got this email from his good friend Denzel Linn last evening.-----

Bob.. Jim is not doing so well ..I talked with his wife Carol and she told
                          me he has been transported from Columbia S. Carolina to Atlanta Georga trama
                          center and he is now in Cleveland Ohio..He had a stroke and Carol said he
                          seems to be improving from the stroke.. The doctor told Carol Jim might
                          never walk again.. He has some feeling in his right side little bit on his
                          left side..Many breaks in his neck.. could be as many as eight breaks..or
                          fractures..They told Carol the will keep him there six to eight weeks then
                          he has to go to a nursing home or care center.NOT GOOD NEWS....Carol is
                          holding up well but is overwhelmed with all the problems she now faces..I
                          tryed to call her tonight cause I haden't heard from her for about four
                          days.. Will try again tomorrow ..If I get anymore news I'll let you
                          know..DENZEL

Dustybob in WV

Comment

Geez, that's hard to take in! He's a great guy for sure! I met him last April 1st at the GA State meet. He was selling his beautiful repro wood grain dashes for GT Hawks. He was sitting at the same table as me when I won the dump truck at the banquet. In fact, I rode his young grandson around the hotel that night in the truck. (We got a ride in a R3 Avanti too! [])
                            I'm gonna sure miss seeing him at shows. Best wishes to him indeed.

Comment

Geez, that's hard to take in! He's a great guy for sure! I met him last April 1st at the GA State meet. He was selling his beautiful repro wood grain dashes for GT Hawks. He was sitting at the same table as me when I won the dump truck at the banquet. In fact, I rode his young grandson around the hotel that night in the truck. (We got a ride in a R3 Avanti too! [])
                              I'm gonna sure miss seeing him at shows. Best wishes to him indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X