Need Help in Yuma AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help in Yuma AZ

Well the truck in Yuma has been bought. It has had a frame-off restoration but the owner let it sit for 6 years so the motor is locked up. So we need a local Studebaker mechanic in Yuma AZ who wants to help us get this thing running. If interested in helping us and I know there is someone who will. please call me tonight up until 10:00 PM EST (2200 Military Time) and I'll give you the details and have my brother-in-law who is in Yuma contact you. Call me @ 610-428-3299 and if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back. Thanks in advance for the SDC help. We will return the favor at the 44th International Meet to be held in Lancaster, PA and about 5 miles from the M-5's new home.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Thanks for some very asstute AZ folks we solved the problem and will have the truck on the road shortly and then it will be on the way home. THANKS for the HELP folks!!

Comment

Thanks for some very asstute AZ folks we solved the problem and will have the truck on the road shortly and then it will be on the way home. THANKS for the HELP folks!!

Comment

Working...
      X