February TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February TW

Avantidon : As promised February TW has arrived in Manitoba the earliest it's been in 35 years . It was slightly bent from top to bottom but I figure it will straighten out with a little weight on top with no harm . I am pleased with the timing as it give me more time to see what everyone is talking about . Let me know Don how you make out with your investigation on the delivery timing am interested and hope this is good things to come and late problems solved .

Old Fart Terry

Just received mine today in Ontario.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Hi all , Feb 6th and I just got mine today , in Saskatchewan Canada,about two weeks after the Jan issue, fantastic delivery for a fantastic magazine, great job.
      Evan Severson

Comment

Why a new post when you could reply to the already February a Turning Wheels topic?
        Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
        Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Terry,

I have one more tweak to make with the Canadian deliveries and we will be doing that with the March issue, I hope or at the latest the April issue. It will reduce the time to get TW into the Canadian Postal System but from there we lose control. Hopefully when it implemented it will reduce this time to get into Canada by another 3 to 4 days. I'll keep you all posted if it happens with the March issue and then we'll see how fast it gets delivered.
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Why the second posting , the first one was getting toooooo long .
            Thanks Don will hear from you again .

Old Fart

Comment

Working...
            X