A 1966 Daytona Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 1966 Daytona Video

Poignant...I've always thought this last year looked remarkably similar to the Japanese imports that would invade in just a few years time.

Denny's 1966 Studebaker Daytona. VINTAGE AUTO TV features classic and historic cars through the memories and personal stories of collectors and automobile ...
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

I want one....but then, I want all of them.....it's a mental issue....I think.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Thanks. I wonder when/why it got its antenna placed on the incorrect side.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

This one is the farthest FORWARD on the Fender only, that I have EVER seen.

I have seen multiple Cars that some Dealer or Dealers had not followed the Factory directions for the Radio and Antenna and actually installed the Antenna on the Right side COWL up by the Windshield!

It makes for a much easier installation to go directly under the dash rather then through the Fender, Cowl and into the Kick Panel area, but looks SO Wrong close to the Windshield and in your line of sight.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

That is sdc member Dennis Bly from South Carolina , he still owns this car . That video is probably 10 years old now .
          he is always sending me stuff about him and his car since I own on just like his.
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
          X