1950 Champion engine parts available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 Champion engine parts available

I pulled the engine out of my yard art '50 Champion so I can take the hood off and plant a tree in that space. Before I drain the oil and send it off for scrap metal I'm offering parts to anyone who wants them for the shipping cost. I know nothing about it and I'm sure it has sat for decades, but it seems complete with bell housing, clutch and pressure plate, transmission, no OD.

I don't want to be perceived as trying to take business away from folks who sell parts for a living, but I just can't bring myself to just junk it without making the (very limited time) offer

Tom

Hi. Sent you a PM.

Comment

I have a complete 52 Champion engine from a truck - free. Located in Redwood City, CA.
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I forgot to post a picture of the whole assemblyClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1718013

Tom

Comment

If someone doesn't want the whole thing, I'd pay shipping for the carb and generator, just as spare parts.
          If someone else has a real need for them, then they should have first dibs.

Comment

Working...
          X