63 Avanti Vanity needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: 63 Avanti Vanity needed

Looking for a vanity drawer with hardware, will consider any condition.

Nostalgic Motors has NOS vanities...not inexpensive but it's still new.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Thank for your help.

Comment

I have a rough one from a 74 but it should fit yours. Someone will let us know if it doesn't. It's solid enough that sanding and a decent paint job should bring it back and it also needs a new mirror.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180113_114441.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1717925 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180113_114458.jpg
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	1717926 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180113_121540.jpg
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1717927

Here's my offer if you can use it.

1 - If you own an Avanti and belong to the SDC, I'll send it for the cost of postage. Probably under $12

2 - If you own an Avanti and do not belong to the SDC, join the SDC and I'll send it to you and eat the postage.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
          I have a rough one from a 74 but it should fit yours. Someone will let us know if it doesn't. It's solid enough that sanding and a decent paint job should bring it back and it also needs a new mirror.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]69710[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]69711[/ATTACH]

Here's my offer if you can use it.

1 - If you own an Avanti and belong to the SDC, I'll send it for the cost of postage. Probably under $12

2 - If you own an Avanti and do not belong to the SDC, join the SDC and I'll send it to you and eat the postage.

Bob
          Those are great offers, but how about options 3 and 4. They are; if he doesn't own an Avanti (he may be just working on one) and may or may not belong to SDC.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            Those are great offers, but how about options 3 and 4. They are; if he doesn't own an Avanti (he may be just working on one) and may or may not belong to SDC.
            The object is to help a new poster that seems to have skin in the game. Then to give them a decent deal on the vanity to either say thanks for joining or encourage them to join.

If they are not an owner then they can get back to me when they are.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X