PDA

View Full Version : What's Happening For February 2018 Turning Wheels

SusieQ
12-30-2017, 02:16 PM
Hi all,
I have submitted your events listing to Turning Wheels and it will appear in the February issue. I will explain something. I had so much to list this month, that is good, that I did this. I listed your events until June 2018. So, if you don't see an event which you sent me, it will appear in the March issue. For the March issue, I have 5 pages of events which will be listed spanning dates from July 1 to December 31 of 2018. I have sent the upcoming events to SDC Webmaster Mark Wheeler and expect these to be uploaded as his time permits also.
Please check the following:

there are a number of speed events listed for February, and the East Coast Timing Association is back and they are located in Arkansas.
Of Interest: I have listed an event in Macungie Pa. This year, the featured car is Packard. I have attended this venue a few times and there is lots to do and see for everyone.
June 23, Check the Great Race beginning in Buffalo New York. I know a few local chapters are making plans to see the start of this event which ends in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada. In 2017, there were four Studebakers in this event. Check the stops, your chapter may be able to be at one of them.
Please send me your events by January 20, 2018.

The last thing, I would like to wish all of you and your members all the best in 2018 and a Happy and Safe New Year.

Chris Pile
12-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the update, Susan. Have a Happy New Year!