PDA

View Full Version : Chris Skinner of Austrailia

58 Hawk
12-20-2017, 07:32 AM
I am trying to contact Chris Skinner of Queensland Australia ......Chris can you send me your email...... joebetsy6@gmail.com

Can anyone give me his email or phone to contact him

Happy Holidays , Joe Parsons

DEEPNHOCK
12-20-2017, 07:40 AM
He's on Facebook all the time...

mbstude
12-20-2017, 04:54 PM
If it makes any difference, Studebaker of Australia, the company that Chris worked for, is no longer open for business.

Jerry Forrester
12-20-2017, 05:53 PM
He's on Facebook all the time...

What in the heck is Facebook?

DEEPNHOCK
12-20-2017, 06:07 PM

Who made Studebakers?

jclary
12-20-2017, 06:13 PM
Who made Studebakers?

Answer...Thousands of people! For Studebakers, generations of people. For "Upstart" Facebook...thousands are "making" it...I ain't one of 'em.:)

TWChamp
12-20-2017, 07:08 PM

A couple friends told me to get on facebook also, but I never understood the need for it.

lumpy
12-20-2017, 08:29 PM
So you can post pictures of your food and such...

57studesilverhawk
12-22-2017, 10:16 AM
I got on it and found many very interesting Studebaker people , and yes some in Australia, Its nice being able to talk to friends that I have meet at the NATIONAL STUDEBAKER meets and then keep updated all year till the next meet, well worth your time, yes as all things there can be some junk, but that is every place nowadays.

DEEPNHOCK
12-22-2017, 10:58 AM
Yessir. All of what you say is true.
But it is wasting your breath telling some people about it.

I got on it and found many very interesting Studebaker people , and yes some in Australia, Its nice being able to talk to friends that I have meet at the NATIONAL STUDEBAKER meets and then keep updated all year till the next meet, well worth your time, yes as all things there can be some junk, but that is every place nowadays.

Lou Van Anne
12-22-2017, 11:17 AM
That was how I felt for a long time.....thought it was foolish.....something for girls....but I did try it....now I'm addicted....lot's of old car material....just stay way from the political stuff.....
A couple friends told me to get on facebook also, but I never understood the need for it.

packard352
12-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Hi Joe,

As others here have stated, Chris is on FB (Facebook) all the time.

If you had something on order from Studebaker of Australia, Chris would automatically refer you to the owner. As I understand it, placed orders are being honoured, but I guess the longer each day passes...

Chris posted recently on FB that he now has a new job with a classic car restoration business, which is good for him.

If you think I can help you connect you with Chris, send me a message and I'll try and hook you up with him.

stude dude
12-23-2017, 12:09 PM
Hi Joe, sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. I am using my old email address is - studebakerparts@bigpond.com