Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass

I need to purchase U channels and other misc. glass parts for my Lark. Any input on Studebaker glass .com? They didn't specifically list lark on the web site, but I'm assuming they do? Thanks in advance Lumpy

The only input that I have at the moment is that he seems to be very easy to work with. I am scheduled to pick up my windshield and rubber kit, on a trip through Idaho, in a couple of weeks. Picking it up worked for me, but he is able to ship to your address. Very nice guy to deal with.
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

I bought a windshield, side glass, parts to re-do the doors and all rubber for my 52 Starlight. No complaints.
      3H-C5 "The Blue Goose"

Comment

I bought a windshield from him. Shipped across country, no damage, fit perfectly. Great guy to deal with and was very helpful as far as recommending the additional consumables that was needed.
        Wayne
        "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Talked to Russ today, what a nice guy! Called me back later to tell me he was short one door weatherstrip , and wanted to know if he should ship the other stuff I ordered or wait till next week when he would have everything. Great follow up and easy to deal with

Comment

Working...
          X