Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Tried This New Polish/Sealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Tried This New Polish/Sealer?

I've seen several ads on this product, am tempted to try it, but wonder if anyone else can report on it.

sigpic
    Dave Lester

Weren't you a DWG dealer?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
      Weren't you a DWG dealer?
      Yes, I was... let my distributorship expire, but, as of now, am still a loyal customer. I'm about out of personal use product, and this product intrigues me. So, I thought I'd see if I might want to reconsider. I'm always willing to try new things, but do like to check them out first.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

I haven't tried it, but it does not have the "W" of DWG. I am a satisfied customer of DWG.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Does anyone know what DWG is? Googling it only finds CAD Drawing Engineering programs or something.

Just ANOTHER Acronym that only those that have been there, done that, would know.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Easy there Rich... It isn't in a Stude parts book or manual..
            It's been mentioned here ... Just not recently...

Dri Wash & Guard

Several active Stude owners that show use it, and some were dealers for it...
            They have had booths at a couple of Int'l meets.

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            Does anyone know what DWG is? Googling it only finds CAD Drawing Engineering programs or something.

Just ANOTHER Acronym that only those that have been there, done that, would know.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post

I was wondering the same thing. I had way too many acronyms in the Army.
              I haven't owned a car worthy of a good wax job since 1968, when some jerk totaled my 62 Corvair Spyder.

Comment

​I have bought it. Arrived last week. Been a tad too cold to work in the garage as of late, plus having company to boot.

Comment

Working...
                X