Tom Shaw Legacy book about to go off-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Shaw Legacy book about to go off-line

I've put this in the Studebaker-related section of the forum because it is appropriate. Few "non-Studebaker" people, if anyone, contributed as much to the "just due" recognition Studebaker's high-performance cars enjoy today, than did Tom Shaw of Lakeland Florida.

Tom passed away about a year ago due to complications from an automobile accident in late October, 2016. I've devoted a couple paragraphs about Tom in the up-coming January 2018 Turning Wheels report about the 2017 Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race, where Tom was fondly remembered by all, and for whom a respectful Moment of Silence was tendered before the Shoot-Outs Saturday afternoon.

The Legacy Book about Tom will go off-line November 29, 2017, being one year old, so I thought it appropriate to make it available here for those who would like to read the remarks about our dear, departed friend.

RIP, Tom; your wonderful contributions to the Studebaker high-performance hobby will be greatly missed:

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.
Working...
X