• parts request for 1950

I am looking for the following parts for a 1950 Champion 4 door:

tail light bezel
    2 backup light assemblies
    both bumpers
    rubber gravel guards

Thanks for any help,

Bob

Most of these items are on eBay at every so often. There is a set of stainless steel gravel guards on there now.

Obviously not rubber, but they would look good. 50 plus year old rubber is often in bad condition.

Most chrome bezels you find are in pretty bad condition. Look for somes from lower level cars that came with painted bezels. They are in better condition to take to the chrome shop.

Perry
    '23 Special Six,
    '50 Business Champ,
    '50 Starlight Champ,
    '60 Lark droptop,
    '63 GT R1
    Perry
    \'50 Business Champion
    \'50 Starlight Champion
    \'60 Lark Convertible,
    \'63 GT R1,
    \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

Most of these items are on eBay at every so often. There is a set of stainless steel gravel guards on there now.

Obviously not rubber, but they would look good. 50 plus year old rubber is often in bad condition.

Most chrome bezels you find are in pretty bad condition. Look for somes from lower level cars that came with painted bezels. They are in better condition to take to the chrome shop.

Perry
      '23 Special Six,
      '50 Business Champ,
      '50 Starlight Champ,
      '60 Lark droptop,
      '63 GT R1
      Perry
      \'50 Business Champion
      \'50 Starlight Champion
      \'60 Lark Convertible,
      \'63 GT R1,
      \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

Bob,

I think I have a pair of decent 50 bumpers. I'll look when the rain stops. They'll be straight, but they'll need plating, for sure.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Bob,

I think I have a pair of decent 50 bumpers. I'll look when the rain stops. They'll be straight, but they'll need plating, for sure.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

where are you i have tail lite bezels and lenses [lenses real good, bezels fair to good] maybe tail lite assemblys i bumper [needs recrombed several other parts for 50 &51s bernies@centurytel.net 334 692 5938

Comment

where are you i have tail lite bezels and lenses [lenses real good, bezels fair to good] maybe tail lite assemblys i bumper [needs recrombed several other parts for 50 &51s bernies@centurytel.net 334 692 5938

Comment

i also have back up lite assembleys [1 or 2 ] both need recrombed for show ok driver

Comment

i also have back up lite assembleys [1 or 2 ] both need recrombed for show ok driver

Comment

Working...
                  X