This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1966 STUDE Wagonaire

I am listing for a friend a 1966 stude wagonaire located in noxton pennsylvania he wishs to sell quickly and anyone interested should call John Simons at 570 298 2128 the owner for infomation it is complete but motor is out in back of car email hudsonmand@yahoo.com for pictures

Samuel(hudsonmand), You sent me pictures so I'm posting them. I know nothing more. Sorry guys, for the large size.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Samuel(hudsonmand), You sent me pictures so I'm posting them. I know nothing more. Sorry guys, for the large size.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
      53 Starliner Hardtop
      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

With a grand total of only 940 Wagonaires built in1966 (6s and V8s), this is a rare bird indeed![:0] Only 320 6cylinders were built. Making these one of the rarest models of Studes made.[8D]
        I'm not interested in it for myself, but anyone who might be would probably like to know where that 570 area code is. Location can make a big difference when you're faced with hauling a "dead" car.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

With a grand total of only 940 Wagonaires built in1966 (6s and V8s), this is a rare bird indeed![:0] Only 320 6cylinders were built. Making these one of the rarest models of Studes made.[8D]
          I'm not interested in it for myself, but anyone who might be would probably like to know where that 570 area code is. Location can make a big difference when you're faced with hauling a "dead" car.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Biggs and all, THe 66 above is located in Noxen Pennsylvania.

53 Starliner Hardtop
            Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Biggs and all, THe 66 above is located in Noxen Pennsylvania.

53 Starliner Hardtop
              Newton Grove, NC

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by hudsonmand

I am listing for a friend a 1966 stude wagonaire located in noxton pennsylvania he wishs to sell quickly and anyone interested should call John Simons at 570 298 2128 the owner for infomation it is complete but motor is out in back of car email hudsonmand@yahoo.com for pictures

What is the serial number? I wonder how close to the end of production it is...

Craig

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by hudsonmand

What is the serial number? I wonder how close to the end of production it is...

Craig

Comment

The painted word "NO" in the window sums it up for me![8D]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

The painted word "NO" in the window sums it up for me![8D]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I received another email from hudsonmand with a little more information. See below.
                        =====================================================================

"As far as a price, that is his call. i told him i really wasnt
                        qualified to say what it is worth. so he is just taking
                        offers and i am sure if they talk to him directly the
                        first one there with money with get a great deal.

he also has a pennsylvania title for it.

the only thing he told me it was in good shape body wise when they
                        parked it there and got worse from setting, and he said
                        it had come with a 6 cylinder chevy engine from the
                        factory but that was pulled out for some reason but
                        all of it is there, and sets in the back of the wagon."

53 Starliner Hardtop
                        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I received another email from hudsonmand with a little more information. See below.
                          =====================================================================

"As far as a price, that is his call. i told him i really wasnt
                          qualified to say what it is worth. so he is just taking
                          offers and i am sure if they talk to him directly the
                          first one there with money with get a great deal.

he also has a pennsylvania title for it.

the only thing he told me it was in good shape body wise when they
                          parked it there and got worse from setting, and he said
                          it had come with a 6 cylinder chevy engine from the
                          factory but that was pulled out for some reason but
                          all of it is there, and sets in the back of the wagon."

53 Starliner Hardtop
                          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Working...
                          X