November TW article “in Memory Of Dad”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November TW article “in Memory Of Dad”

I was very interested in Rick Long’s article about his dad and the custom Lark, and can’t find the continuation on the “next page”. Am I overlooking the continuation or is there not a final page to this story in TW?

I believe that may be a rare error by our Editor as in my humble opinion that is the end of the article and it is not continued on the next page. I guess since this is her 205th or so edited magazine, she is entitled to a slight error.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Hard to know what you are referring to when I, and probably many others, have yet to receive November's TW. We will probably receive it sometime next month.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I ran across the same thing myself......Keep on Studebakering

Comment

Gary, ask your postman if he is through reading your copy. Maybe that will get it to you quicker.

Comment

I think that only means the 'Custom and Modified' COLUMN is continued on next page, not that particular story.
            Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Agree with Dwain. It appears correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
                Gary, ask your postman if he is through reading your copy. Maybe that will get it to you quicker.
                I think that you are referring to the old days, not now when they are sealed in a plastic wrapper.

EDIT: BTW, it has not yet arrived, therefore will not be arriving before November.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gary, I cannot determine where your copy is in the mail system. I can only tell you that the efficiency of some USPS sort centers are far better than others as each has up to five days to sort and send bulk/media mail out for delivery. Mine arrived on Friday. You are correct to state it won't arrive until next month and sorry as I took that as meaning December not November. Hope it comes soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
                    Gary, I cannot determine where your copy is in the mail system. I can only tell you that the efficiency of some USPS sort centers are far better than others as each has up to five days to sort and send bulk/media mail out for delivery. Mine arrived on Friday. You are correct to state it won't arrive until next month and sorry as I took that as meaning December not November. Hope it comes soon.
                    Just be thankful you don't live in Canada! My October issue arrived a week before my September issue did!!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X