1951 Commander parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 Commander parts

Does anyone know where I can get a reproduction bullet nose assembly for a 51 Commander. Thanks for any help. Gary.

I have a v8 232 with the transaction, both front and back seat frames for sale or trade. They came out of my 51 Commander. I would prefer trade as I need the parts. I live in Apache junction Arizona

Comment

Gary,
      John has them in Glendale AZ, you can give him a call. He has all sorts of parts there. I have a 51 Commander and picked up many parts from him. PM me and I can give you his number.
      Jim
      51 Studebaker Starlight State Commander Coupe
      53 Studebaker Starlight Regal Commander Coupe
      62 Volvo PV544 Sport

Comment

I have an original that needs re-plating. Not sure that reproductions are even available. The plastic centers are available new.
        sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
        1950 Champion Convertible
        1950 Champion 4Dr
        1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
        1957 Thunderbird

Comment

What do you want for It.

Comment

I'm still trying to learn how to use this site, not computer savvy. As soon as I figure out how to PM I'll send you a message. But thanks for the help.

Comment

"Private Messages" (PM's) are on the Dark Blue stripe at the Top Left of the Page.

First turn off your spell check; Transmission is not "Transaction"!
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Gary. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                First turn off your spell check; Transmission is not "Transaction"!
                Actually, depending on his intent, transaction may be precisely the word he intended.

Gary, to send a PM to someone, simply "click" on that person's screen name, on the top left side of anything they post. If you click on lelshaddai, then click on "PM". To review any messages you have sent or received go to the Private Messages tab at the top of the page, as Rich said. You can also set your preferences so you get an email on your own server to let you know someone has responded, without even logging in to the forum.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                X